Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Restless peace

Still seeking.. Wondering.. If there is
Anything on the other side.. Of Silence
Still learning.. How to overcome.. Fear
Of absences.. Silences.. Nothingness
Still learning.. How to quell.. The need

Wish I could say, 'I don't give a damn,
About absences.. Silences.. Nothingness..'
Trying hard.. To attain.. That state of bliss..
Of detachment.. Of needlessness

Did I imagine.. I heard your voice.. Your heartbeat
Just now..? The boat is anchored.. To
Such fleeting, nebulous.. Beacons..
Of hope.. The monsoon breeze..
Cools the burn.. In your heart's confusions

Beacons.. That light up.. Suddenly.. Dimly
In the darkness.. Of this never ending Night..
Just when.. I begin to feel.. I am fading
Out of your heart.. Your mind..
My mind comes awake.. Quells the heart ache..
Discards thoughts.. Confusions..
Of the fictitious.. And the authentic

Sleep then steals gently on my eyelids
And I put aside worldly woes.. And the ticking of Time
And despite a raging thunderstorm
I allow myself to drift.. Into the ephemeral oblivion..
Of restless peace

No comments:

Post a Comment