He made jest (of my overwrought words, I admit)
And my heart twisted in pain
Though I must hurry to explain
It was just a momentary lapse on my part
When I forgot one of Life's hard lessons
I had with difficulty learnt---
In order to avoid the pain of disappointment
One must eschew expecting anything from anybody
--Including from even He (my fictitious Love)--
And "Just Be in Bliss" in the present moment, Now
Let insignificant pains of jests (from even He, my Fiction)
Come and go, flow over Me
Like water on a duck's feathers, And
-- Just Be in Bliss --
Without need for even He
So here I am
Sitting cross legged
Eyes shut tight
To the golden Sun
Ears deaf
To the Koel's
Sweet song
In deep meditation
Just Being...in Bliss!
And my heart twisted in pain
Though I must hurry to explain
It was just a momentary lapse on my part
When I forgot one of Life's hard lessons
I had with difficulty learnt---
In order to avoid the pain of disappointment
One must eschew expecting anything from anybody
--Including from even He (my fictitious Love)--
And "Just Be in Bliss" in the present moment, Now
Let insignificant pains of jests (from even He, my Fiction)
Come and go, flow over Me
Like water on a duck's feathers, And
-- Just Be in Bliss --
Without need for even He
So here I am
Sitting cross legged
Eyes shut tight
To the golden Sun
Ears deaf
To the Koel's
Sweet song
In deep meditation
Just Being...in Bliss!
No comments:
Post a Comment