I am just a pebble on a beach
Or perhaps a sea-hare
On the seashore . . .
My life is but a blink
Caught in the ebb and flow
In the vast ocean of Time
I am one with my mother -- Earth
Captured in her celestial dance
Travelling unknown paths
Through starry stardust
Forever espoused to the Sun
Held in his unrelenting clasp
Forever longing
For her lover -- the Moon
Keeping him enchained
Within her grasp
Forever a speck
Of celestial dust
In the vast sea
Of the Universe . . .
What matter if I know not why
I am just a pebble on a beach
Or just a sea-hare on the seashore
***************************
To all my dear readers, I'm experiencing really bad, slow, sometimes dead internet connection, so my silent canvas may go silent sometimes. I'll try to post when I can.
Or perhaps a sea-hare
On the seashore . . .
My life is but a blink
Caught in the ebb and flow
In the vast ocean of Time
I am one with my mother -- Earth
Captured in her celestial dance
Travelling unknown paths
Through starry stardust
Forever espoused to the Sun
Held in his unrelenting clasp
Forever longing
For her lover -- the Moon
Keeping him enchained
Within her grasp
Forever a speck
Of celestial dust
In the vast sea
Of the Universe . . .
What matter if I know not why
I am just a pebble on a beach
Or just a sea-hare on the seashore
***************************
To all my dear readers, I'm experiencing really bad, slow, sometimes dead internet connection, so my silent canvas may go silent sometimes. I'll try to post when I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment