You are the wind I the storm
You are the light I the quirk
You are the teacher of the heart
I the gleam in the spark
Apart we are abyss engulfed in dark
In concert we are the song
Reaching for the stars
There are no pasts
The future is a dream
It is cool here where the breeze flows free
My empty hands I dip into the deep
Seeking the wind
Seeking you and me
-Rita Putatunda
You are the light I the quirk
You are the teacher of the heart
I the gleam in the spark
Apart we are abyss engulfed in dark
In concert we are the song
Reaching for the stars
There are no pasts
The future is a dream
It is cool here where the breeze flows free
My empty hands I dip into the deep
Seeking the wind
Seeking you and me
-Rita Putatunda
No comments:
Post a Comment