Sunday, January 5, 2014

Early morning clicks








Well, ok, it wasn't that early in the morning.. was around ten-ish when I had gone for my painting workshop. Since I go nuts driving in that part of town - though these days our camp side has become equally crazy to drive in - I went early for my class. The place was still shut so I hopped across to one of those innumerable chai shops that dot our streets to have a cuppa.. actually a glassful.. of elaichi flavoured chai. No fancy coffee/tea place, which have sprouted in the city, can make chai like this. Though maybe it's more to do with how lavishly the chai is sugared, since I'm sugar starved.. LOL! When I told the chaiwala that I didn't want sugar in it, he gave me a look as if I was nuts, and proceeded to sweeten it.. though he swore he had put less sugar :)

Anyway, as usual I found interesting stuff to click, all of which will be rendered on my canvas. I think I'm a pretty good photographer too. I keep thinking I should invest in a good camera, but they're such a pain to carry around.. so making do with my mobile camera. I think it clicks pretty good pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment