I was just passing
By your street
Drinking my wine
Licking sunshine
Whistling a tune
Drinking red wine
Licking sunshine
Whistling my tune
Why do you now cry
That I caught your eye!
I was merely walking
By your side
Dreaming about clouds
Flying like birds
In the blue skies
Thinking of clouds
Flying like birds
In blue blue skies
Why do you now groan
That you stubbed your toe!
I was only curled
Under the warm sun
Dreaming about thick cream
Licking whipped dreams
Bubbling frothy bubbles
Dreaming of thick cream
Lapping whipped dreams
Bubbling frothy bubbles
Why do you now sigh
O my heart! O my toes! O me! O my!
-by Rita Putatunda
By your street
Drinking my wine
Licking sunshine
Whistling a tune
Drinking red wine
Licking sunshine
Whistling my tune
Why do you now cry
That I caught your eye!
I was merely walking
By your side
Dreaming about clouds
Flying like birds
In the blue skies
Thinking of clouds
Flying like birds
In blue blue skies
Why do you now groan
That you stubbed your toe!
I was only curled
Under the warm sun
Dreaming about thick cream
Licking whipped dreams
Bubbling frothy bubbles
Dreaming of thick cream
Lapping whipped dreams
Bubbling frothy bubbles
Why do you now sigh
O my heart! O my toes! O me! O my!
-by Rita Putatunda
No comments:
Post a Comment