Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I Want



I want
To torment
You

Make you
Cry

Drive you
To despair

As you
Do me.

I want
To hunt
You
Down

Rake
Cruel nails
Across
Your unfeeling
Heart

Draw blood
And watch

Scarlet red
Beads seep
Through
Broken skin

I want
To hear
You. Cry.

And scream.

In rage. In pain.

I want
You
To hear
Me. Cry.

And scream.

In rage. In pain.

I want
To invade

Your body.
Your mind.

I want
To lay
My brow
Upon
Your chest

Feel
Your breath
Upon
My breath

Feel
The teeth
Of love’s
Sharp bite

Tear
Into
Broken flesh

Raw
And red.

I want
To run
My fingers
Over your
Every nook
And cranny

Brush them
On your
Eyelids

Linger
On your
Lips

Slide them
Down

Down
Down
Down

Into the
Writhing
Coils

Of love’s
Tangled
Emotions

Pain
Hunger
Need
Want

I want
Them
All.

I want
Me
To want
You
Seek you
Know you

With my
Touch
With
My mind.

I want
You
To want
Me
Seek me
Know me

With your
Touch
With
Your mind.

-by Rita Putatunda

No comments:

Post a Comment