It seems to work almost like clockwork, my sleep patterns, I mean. My eyes fly open at 3, whether I want to or not. Ma has also got up, I can hear her stir about in her room. But I love this silent part of the day.. it's still dark outside, and cool, no breeze, so no sound of the trees stirring.. not even a dog is barking.. the only sound is of the fan whirring overhead.. And a deep sense of peace that is engulfing me.. I love doing my yoga and pranayama in this state of being.. Later, around 5ish, the birds.. there are so many hoots and screeches and tweets of unidentifiable birds, but the main sound is the beautiful summery sound of the cuckoo that resounds all around when they join in the birds orchestra..
But right now, I am savouring the silence, and will enjoy my yoga stretches :)
But right now, I am savouring the silence, and will enjoy my yoga stretches :)
No comments:
Post a Comment