Sunday, November 10, 2013

Woman Wanted ; Woman Found - (Edited)

An Internet friend of mine sent me this poem for some laughs.. My reply follows below his poem :)


Woman wanted

I’m looking for
a pleasant female.
Looks and size,
don’t give two hoots;
more long than wide,
usual attributes;
two of them,
one of those,
tapering legs,
diminishing toes;
b-flat voice,
not f-sharp,
some hair on top,
no moustache;
mustn’t guffaw,
a normal laugh;
call me love,
rather than honey;
old,
poor health,
bedridden,
no benefactors,
is ok ...........


....accompanyed
with
lots of money.

- by my Friend


My Reply:



Woman found


I’m pleasant most times, except when I’m not

I’m long most times, except when I’m wide

I have diminishing those and tapering that

So their numerical counts do fit your needs

My voice is flat, except when it’s sharp

I have plenty of hair, but most of it not on top

I laugh normally, when I don’t guffaw

Honey, I’ll always call you love

Glad you don’t mind my dentures

And my crutches

A moustache I haven’t,

Except when I forget to shave

And I’ll get lots of money, honey

When I dig into your till


So, hon, come on over

And have a look,

And don’t forget that

cheque book.


- by Me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment