Monday, November 18, 2013

I am your friend hailing from India (edited)





a tribute to Ezekiel –


Oh hello hello jee

Good evening jee

I am very very much happy

You are dropping in

To my humble home

Think it is your home only

Relaxing relaxing


But saar I am very very much not happy

you are not coming everyday, you are not talking

you are not telling

you are liking or not liking me

you are understanding na why I am anger


but still I am telling you

ok ok

but is not ok ok na

why you are not liking me?

I am not expert writing

But very very much I liking you

very much I am trying

everyday poems I am writing

from my head only

I am not understanding

strophes apostrophes catastrophes

I am very much confusing

I am breaking my linings

I am not realizing

what all my wrong doing

what you are wanting

I am not knowing those

but I am not neglecting

my education making me better person

everyday I am reading

history geography politics

improving my self - good for nothing

I am always believing

self improvement of myself only

so that you are always liking me

you are teaching so many things

I not knowing at all

India is my country

I am proudly saying

I am watching on TV news

I am improving my gk everyday



so when you are coming

and showing what mistake I am making

then I am correcting myself only

then you are liking me, no?



I say, saar, you are going? so soon, I say?

no commenting? I am writing and writing

but you are no commenting I am feeling so sad

you are not liking or what?

when you are coming again? you are coming again soon, no?

you are commenting next time, no?



I am your friend hailing from India

Only

-by Rita Putatunda

No comments:

Post a Comment