knock knock..
knock knock knock!
hey! anyone home?
open the door
thud thud thud
(ow that hurt!)
let me in
willya…!
thump thump
c’mon open up
I know you’re
in there
somewhere
bang bang
hey.. you.. in there
open the damn door
this isn’t funny
you know
bang bang bang
open the door
let me in
it’s dark out here
and I’m cold
BANG BANG BANG BANG
LET ME IN..LET ME IN
SOMEONE..ANYONE..!
I’m scared..
of the dark
BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!
-by Rita Putatunda
knock knock knock!
hey! anyone home?
open the door
thud thud thud
(ow that hurt!)
let me in
willya…!
thump thump
c’mon open up
I know you’re
in there
somewhere
bang bang
hey.. you.. in there
open the damn door
this isn’t funny
you know
bang bang bang
open the door
let me in
it’s dark out here
and I’m cold
BANG BANG BANG BANG
LET ME IN..LET ME IN
SOMEONE..ANYONE..!
I’m scared..
of the dark
BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!
-by Rita Putatunda
No comments:
Post a Comment