It's a strange thing, but whenever I'm about to begin a new painting I get into a nervous fidget - for example, I go into the kitchen and give it a thorough wiping over - the basin, the counters, the wall tiles, the cabinets, the works - all the while planning the painting at the back of my mind. I'm not a particularly domestic sort of person - have complete disinterest in it, actually - so it seems odd to me that I usually choose a domestic little activity to work off my nervous energy and work out the planning of the painting.
Meanwhile, while cleaning the said kitchen, I popped my head out of the window and discovered that the sun had dropped some yellow hues, some sap greens and magentas in my little garden :)
Meanwhile, while cleaning the said kitchen, I popped my head out of the window and discovered that the sun had dropped some yellow hues, some sap greens and magentas in my little garden :)

No comments:
Post a Comment