Thursday, November 6, 2014

Weekend Wine & Jazz, And a pictorial tale of the eternal traingle








Have come down to Pune for the weekend, the birds are chirping, squaking, the

cats are lounging about or the males vying for the attention of the current

female around. The fights in these encounters can get pretty loud and bloody.

Big Frey, being the oldest is getting a rough time these days. The younger,

stronger tawny tom has practically chewed up Big Grey's ears. I love this moment

I've managed to capture in this pic - the eternal traingle theme of Bollywood

blockbusters - where the two males are yowling and glaring at each other

threateningly, while the female seemingly is feigning a 'bored with you kiddish

guys' look (actually, if you can read cats' eyes/faces, she is scared) - Cats

can be so human sometimes.

My weekends are pretty fun and busy these days - trekking, musical shows, art

shows and so on. This weekend I'm gonna join a bunch of wine experts and lovers

for wine tasting - spanish wine it is - at a fine dine. And a day of jazz music.

Both of which I'm looking forward to. Meanwhile, a friend of mine has gifted me

a bottle of Bordeaux which I'm saving for some special occasion, though it's

really hard to resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment