Nandini Layout, where my bro's old flat in Bangalore is, is and always has been a conservative Kannadiga sort of area. So, the Orion Mall and District 6 Brewery in it, is quite out of character in this area. Anyway, I love the brewery, especially for the great beer.. so, decided to celebrate my birthday there with my bro. The beer is made by brewmaster, Paul Hoffman, whose pic is here too.. a lovely genial guy with a cute sense of humour. The last two pics were taken on another day when we had gone shopping at the mall, and stopped off at Starsbuck for some coffee.
Well, this year marks the end of my 50s decade, from the next year I step into my 60s.. I don't feel any older than in my teens..seriously..it comes as a bit of a shock and feels strange that I am considered a "senior citizen" now..









No comments:
Post a Comment